At Tru-Thread Co., Inc., we’re proud to offer services that can’t be beat. Between threading, knurling and turning, we can take a piece of material and turn it into the most valuable component of your product.
We’ve established a reputation of being the best screw manufacturers in Detroit, MI. Let us help you make the strongest and most durable products possible while speeding up production time and keep production costs at a minimum.
We offer a variety of services to meet your unique needs. If you need to find a company that can handle thread grinding in Detroit, MI, please keep our services in mind:
- Thread grinding: Thread grinding is a subtractive method of manufacturing screw threads. This method has few limitations regarding diameter and thread length, making it a great option for projects that are a bit out of the box. External and Internal thread grinding. Examples of thread ground products are: Spindles, draw bars, collet chucks, large and small leadscrews, bronze and steel nuts and fittings, stainless steel fasteners, bearing locknut threads, worms for worm gears, multiple start “v” threads and worms.
- Thread rolling: When you need a strong and smooth external thread form that’s uniform and affordable, thread rolling is the best technique to use. Instead of grinding material away, we push and manipulate the material into your desired shape, creating strength where it’s needed most. examples of thread rolled products: tie rods, bolts, short tubes, pipe threads, re-rolling of damaged threaded parts. Specialists in thread rolling of stainless steel parts. Prototype and production runs.
- Knurling: We can execute several types of knurling, including annular rings, linear knurls, and diamond knurls. Whether the knurl is cosmetic or required for performance, we can flawlessly execute the knurl design of your choice in accordance to your strict measurements.
- CNC turning and machining: Plenty of aerospace machine shops in Detroit, MI trust us for making the parts that no one else can. Our CNC turning can create tubular shapes on both the outside and inside of materials. The result is a piece of hardware that matches your design prototype flawlessly.
If you’re an automotive machine shop near Detroit, MI, we can provide you with the parts you need to keep production running smoothly. In fact, we cater to a variety of industries, including medical, aerospace, and more. We understand how important our role is in your own company’s success. This is why we pride ourselves in proper execution the first time around and we take your satisfaction very seriously. We love to take on a challenge and throughout our 55 years of operation, we’ve had the privilege of producing the necessary parts to complete a wide variety of products.
- Aerospace parts
- Medical equipment
- Automotive needs
- Worms and lead screws
- Bronze nut and screw assembly
- Retaining nuts and caps
- Special Threaded Fasteners
- Straight and diamond knurls
We would be honored to discuss your product needs and provide you a free quote for our services. If you own a metal machine shop in Detroit, MI, give us a call at 248-399-0255 and we’ll be happy to answer any questions regarding our services, products, or techniques. We can’t wait to improve your business with our services!